State of the Denton, TX Urban Forest
State of the Denton Urban Forest report
by Preservation Tree Services, Texas Trees Foundation, and Plan-It Geo - October, 2016
The Urban Forest of Philadelphia, PA
Tree Canopy Cover in the City of Burnside - Benchmark Assessment
i-Tree Canopy Assessment of Burnside, South Australia
by Seed Consulting Services - 23 September, 2016
The green 'signature' of Irish cities: An examination of the ecosystem services provided by trees using i-Tree Canopy software
- i-Tree Canopy Assessment of Irish cities by Gerald Mills, Max Anjos, Michael Brennan, Jean Williams, Clare McAleavey, and Tine Ningal
Designing effective stormwater management policies: the role of the urban forest and impervious cover in Vancouver, B.C.
- Full Hydro project report provided courtesy of Camille B. Lefrancois
- Stormwater management and urban forests - Summary article
Tree Canopy Change Assessment 2005 - 2015, Crystal River, Florida
Ecosystem Services Provided by Mountshannon Village Trees
A Method for Examining the Ecosystem Services of Roadside Trees
- An article outlining several methods to assess roadside tree ecosystem services.
This video produced by Ross Kahn outlines a field study, using i-Tree, on the amount of ecosystem services provided by roadside trees along a series of streetscapes in Springfield, MA. Additionally, the segment outlines protocols for implementation of data collection field studies, which can be used to calculate additional ecosystem benefits of street side trees
Modeling Hydrological Ecosystem Services of Juvenile Trees in Worcester, MA
- Modeling hydrological effects of tree canopy loss due to Asian Longhorned Beetle impacts and reforestation efforts in Worcester, MA
The Environmental Benefits of Trees on an Urban University Campus
- A capstone i-Tree Eco project quantifying the environmental benefits provided by the University of Pennsylvania's urban forest.
The City of Atlantic Beach Florida's i-Tree Canopy Assessment Report
Tree Ecosystem Services Assessment, Ridge Park, City of Unley, South Australia
- Tree Ecosystem Services Assessment, Ridge Park
- A report examining why people value trees at Unley's Mud Central community event
- YouTube Video - Why I Love Trees at Mud Central Event
i-Tree Hydro assessment report for Amberwood Neighborhood in Dekalb County, GA
Austin's Urban Forest 2014
Valuation of ecosystem services provided by urban trees in the City of Strasbourg
This 2016 French research report based on the i-Tree Eco analysis of the City of Strasbourg Report provided courtesy of Wissal Selmi.
Valuing London's Urban Forest
Modeling Urban Forest Scenarios and Hydrology in Grand Rapids, MI
Valuing the Natural Capital of Area 1 - A Pilot Study
Project Desert Canopy: Air Quality in Southwest Forests
- Desert Canopy project brochure
- Phoenix, AZ: Fact sheet and Community Forest Assessment
- El Paso, TX: Fact sheet and Community Forest Assessment
- Albuquerque, NM: Fact sheet and Community Forest Assessment
- Las Cruces, NM: Fact sheet and Community Forest Assessment Credit: Project Team partners including Arizona Forestry, Texas A & M Forest Service and New Mexico State Forestry. Partner cities included Phoenix, El Paso, Las Cruces and Albuquerque. Major funding was provided by the USDA Forest Service, Region 3 & 8; and the participating communities. Arizona State University provided website hosting for Project Desert Canopy materials.