While most i-Tree tools are available through your web browser, i-Tree Eco and i-Tree Hydro are Windows apps that must be downloaded and installed:
- From your Windows computer, begin the download by clicking here: i-Tree_2023_6.1.47.exe
- Please fill out our basic demographic information form; we do not share your information.
- You will receive a download link via email that will launch a Windows Installer for i-Tree Eco, Hydro, Streets (optional), plus shortcuts to web based tools.
Don't want to download and install?
- Try our easy-to-use web, based tools.
Troubleshooting the download process:
- We collect basic demographic information about our users to assess interest in i-Tree to keep it funded. Your help is crucial!
- Please make sure your spam filters allow email from itreetools.org.
- Please check your junk mail folder if the email is late in arriving.
- If you have trouble saving the download AFTER clicking on the emailed link, temporarily disable Controlled Folders Access in Windows.
- Note to previous i-Tree users: i-Tree accounts are no longer needed.
Help with installation:
- i-Tree Eco, Hydro, and Streets are NOT compatible or supported for use with the Apple Mac operating system.
- Emulators, parallel systems, and dual-booting may be an option.
- Check out our learning video on "Options for installing and running i-Tree on a Mac computer"
- If you know of funding sources to help create a separate, Mac version of i-Tree Eco, please contact us.
- i-Tree Eco, Hydro, and Streets run on Windows 7 and higher.
- Please see the System Requirements page for compatibility considerations.
- Help for those on Managed Networks (corporations, universities, etc.): Please review the Networks and IT Information Installation page
- i-Tree web-based applications (MyTree, Design, Planting, Species, Landscape, Canopy) run on modern web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Safari.
- Need to burn an installation CD or DVD? Contact us and we can provide an ISO file.
- Current i-Tree Version and Change Log