i-Tree helps people understand the benefits that trees provide and our support team is here to help you understand i-Tree. The i-Tree team offers free support in using the tools, understanding the science (and pointing the way to more in-depth articles), plus we provide periodic online training.
Overview of the support we provide.
For new users, here is a handy Resource Guide.
Learn to use the i-Tree tools
- i-Tree Open Academy 2023 - Sessions Starting March 14th
- About the Domestic i-Tree Academy (2020-2021)
Understand the science of i-Tree
- Understanding i-Tree: Summary of Programs and Methods. (2021) A comprehensive report describing i-Tree methods, potential limitations, future goals, and opportunities to facilitate new science and international collaboration from Dr. Dave Nowak senior scientist and i-Tree team leader with the USDA Forest Service.
- US Forest Service webpage with links to appendices including biomass equations, wood density values, allometric equations and more (2021).
- Addtional Methods Documentation, Model Notes, and Technical Papers
- Software and Science change logs capturing recent updates to underlying models, methods, and databases.
See how others are using the i-Tree tools
- Project Profiles - summary descriptions of unique projects from i-Tree users
- Project Reports - reports shared by i-Tree users
- Beyond the written report -infographics, story maps, and other unique communication examples
Connections to other i-Tree Users
- View our Spring 2022 town hall meetings: Advanced | Intermediate | Novice users.
- Also, see our: Town Hall Resource Guide | Town Hall FAQs.
- Marketing i-Tree
- IUFRO Directory of Scientists working in forestry research
For international Users
- Overview of International Use of i-Tree
- International Reports by country
- International Documentation, Manuals, and Guides by language
Connect with us
- You can always reach us with specific questions at the i-Tree support email, email@example.com.
- Feedback Form for the i-Tree Tools
- The official i-Tree FAQs and User Forum
- i-Tree Newsletters - we don't send too many of these, so don't be shy about signing up! Subscribe | Unsubscribe