We review your submissions and welcome your feedback. Please note that our ability to respond is somewhat limited. i-Tree is not-for-profit and funded by government, business, and professional organizations. Interested in expanding i-Tree to your location? We can partner with organizations that can provide funding – please send information to Support via the drop-down list below.
- Don’t know where to get started with i-Tree?
- Have you reviewed our Support Pages?
- Science issues? Please review this document.
- Web browser issue? Try CTRL+SHIFT+R and clearing your cache.
- If the issue persists, try again in 24 hours as we may be dealing with an outage.
- Not seeing your country or international city? Visit i-Tree Database.
- Are we missing a tree species? Visit i-Tree Database.
- i-Tree Eco install issues? Click here.
- Legacy tools are no longer funded or supported.
- Need help using a tool? Check Menu > Help: