i-Tree was launched in 2006, but it has even deeper roots - it goes back years before that to UFORE (Nowak), STRATUM (McPherson), and MCTI (Bloniarz).
These older i-Tree tools have been supplanted by newer, updated tools.
Please note: we are unable to provide free support for any Legacy tools.
- i-Tree Streets (use i-Tree Eco instead)
- i-Tree Hydro (development has halted as we focus on its underlying model as part of HydroPlus in the i-Tree Research Suite)
- i-Tree Storm (with funding, we could modernize this tool)
- i-Tree Vue (use i-Tree Landscape instead)
- i-Tree Pest
- National Tree Benefit Calculator - (use i-Tree Design instead)
- MCTI (use MyTree instead)
- STRATUM (replaced by i-Tree Streets which has since been rolled into i-Tree Eco)
- UFORE (evolved into i-Tree Eco)