i-Tree Eco International Development Resources
International Eco Development Form & Manual
The International Input Manual & Form are not required for typical Eco international projects and are only used if users are interested in researching and providing data needed for improving the model functionality within their own country nation-wide. Please contact i-Tree Support by email email@example.com to discuss additional development and integration requirements before proceeding. For most international users hoping to setup i-Tree in a specific location and not nation-wide, i-Tree Database is a more appropriate option.
- i-Tree Eco International Input Manual (.pdf) - A manual providing instructions for populating the international Input Form used only for Eco model development abroad.
- i-Tree Eco International Input Form (.xlsx) - A spreadsheet used in conjunction with the Eco International Input Manual for data needed to make the Eco model more applicable outside the U.S.
- i-Tree Eco International Input form data field requirements (.pdf) - This document describes optional and required data fields in the Eco International Input form.
- i-Tree Eco International Input Supplemental Ozone Selection Document (.pdf) - This document is referenced in step 33 (Figures.doc) of the Eco International Input Manual for users interested in improving Eco model function in their country.
- International Pollutant Value Instruction Document (.pdf) - This document provides instructions for filling out the Pollutant Value Input form.
- International Pollutant Value Form (.xlsx) - This form is used to provide international monetary pollutant values. Refer to the pollutant value instruction form for details on filling out the spreadsheet form