i-Tree Streets Existing Inventory Import Resources
The Streets resources below are for users interested in formatting and importing an existing street tree inventory into i-Tree Streets.
- A (3) part instructional video series on the Streets import process can be accessed from the Video Learning page.
- Formatting Existing Inventories into Streets Guide - A supplementary guide describing basic steps to plan, format and import an existing tree inventory into a Streets project.
- Streets formatting example - An example of a street tree inventory in Excel showing raw data, properly formatted data and data type relationships for project configuration reference. See pages 25 & 26 of the Streets manual & the Formatting Existing Inventories Guide for details.
- i-Tree Streets & STRATUM Species Codes by Climate Region- A spreadsheet of the i-Tree Streets species codes for each climate zone on individual worksheets.
- i-Tree Streets Excel Import Template- A spreadsheet template showing the data fields used in i-Tree Streets. All fields are shown for reference but species and DBH are the minimum needed for importing.
- i-Tree Streets Access Import Template- An Access database showing proper field names and data types for importing into Streets.