International Reports (by nation)
For reports from the United States, please see US Reports
- Canopy Cover Change in Campbelltown City Council, 2006-2016. An i-Tree Canopy Assessment in South Australia by Seed Consulting Services. 27 July, 2018.
- Ridge Park, City of Unley, South Australia Assessments and Reports
- Tree Canopy Cover in the City of Charles Sturt - 2016 Benchmark Assessment using i-Tree Canopy, by Seed Consulting Services
- Valuing the Waite Arboretum, South Australia: an i-Tree Ecosystem Analysis. i-Tree Eco Analysis of The Waite Arboretum in South Australia by J.A. Gardner, M. McDuie, and E. Boyle - September, 2017
- A 202020 Vision Report: Where are all the Trees? An analysis of tree canopy cover in urban Australia
- Tree Canopy Cover in the City of Burnside - 2016 i-Tree Canopy Benchmark Assessment by Seed Consulting Services - 23 September, 2016
- Urban Forest Effects (UFORE) Study of Perth, Western Australia 2011
- Peel Region (Southern Ontario) Urban Forest Strategy
- Every Tree Counts. A Portrait of Toronto's Urban Forest
- Kelowona's Urban Forest Effects: 2007 UFORE (i-Tree Eco) Analysis in British Columbia, Canada
- Oakville, Ontario's Urban Forest: Our Solution to our Pollution
- Edmonton's Urban Forest - Taking Root Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow: An Urban Forest Management Plan
- A Report on an i-Tree Eco assessment of Halifax's Urban Forest, prepared as part of the city's Urban Forest Master Plan adopted in 2012
by David Foster and Peter Duinker of Dalhousie University - February, 2017
- Designing effective stormwater management policies: the role of the urban forest and impervious cover in Vancouver, B.C. MS thesis by Camille B. Lefrancois
- Technical Report: i-Tree Urban Forest Assessment in Santo Domingo's Colonial City (EN), Feb 22-26, 2016
- Fotos: Uso de la Herramienta i-Tree para el Manejo de Bosques Urbanos: Ventajas y Limitaciones (ES), Santa Domingo, República Dominicana, 2017
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo (EN), May 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: Ciudad Nueva (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: Universidad Central del Este (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: National District (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: Gazcue (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: INTEC (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: San Carlos (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra (EN), October 2018
- i-Tree Eco Analysis: Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo (EN), October 2018
- Abstracts from the European Forum on Urban Forestry (EFUF) 2018
- Kaupunkipuiden ekosysteemipalveluita lasketaan Turussa ja Helsingissä
News article about ecosystem services of Turku, Finland - 06/2018
- Using city tree inventory data as a tool of planning, management and economic valuation of ecosystem services provided by urban trees
Presentation from EFUF Helsinki 18.5.2018
- Améliorer les forêts citadines à travers l’évaluation, la modélisation et le suivi. Article paru dans Unasylva 250, Vol. 69, 2018
- Valuation of ecosystem services provided by urban trees in the City of Strasbourg. Report provided courtesy of Wissal Selmi.
- Cooling Effects and Regulating Ecosystem Services Provided by Urban Trees—Novel Analysis Approaches Using Urban Tree Cadastre Data (EN) - Scientific article by T. Scholz, A. Hof, and T. Schmitt published 6 March 2018
- The role of ecosystem services in climate and air qaulity in urban areas: Evaluating carbon sequestration and air pollution removal by street and park trees in Szeged, Hungary - This 2015 journal article based on the Szeged, Hungary i-Tree Eco project. Report provided courtesy of Marton Kiss.
Ireland (Éireann )
- Ecosystem Services Provided by Mountshannon Village Trees by B. Carey & B. Tobin updated Dec2019
- The green 'signature' of Irish cities: An examination of the ecosystem services provided by trees using i-Tree Canopy softwareby Gerald Mills, Max Anjos, Michael Brennan, Jean Williams, Clare McAleavey, and Tine Ningal
- 190409 Vialidades Puebla Rev 4.11 reduced file size.pdf
- Resultados del censo del arbolado de Parque La Ceiba 2017, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo (y Infografias), por Horacio Andrés de la Concha Duprat, Esthela S´nchez Martínez, y Ana Carolina Pech Polanco
- Salud y Medio Ambiente: i-Tree Eco, Sistema de información para mejorar el arbolado público. Por Horacio de la Concha, de la revista Parks Sept-Nov 2018
- Estudio-diagnóstico del arbolado urbano en parquespúblicos de Mérida
- Resultados del inventario urbano de Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo, México realizado de noviembre 2016 a abril 2017
- Inventario del Arbolado Urbano de la Ciudad de Mérida
- The benefits of trees, results of i-Tree Eco in the Netherlands – February 2019 summary report of i-Tree pilot projects carried out in fourteen municipalities in the Netherlands (in Dutch)
- Measuring the benefits of urban nature-based solutions through quantitative assessment tools - Executive Summary
- Measuring the benefits of urban nature-based solutions through quantitative assessment tools
- Graça, M.S., J.F. Goncalves, P.J. Alves, D.J. Nowak, R. Hoehn, A. Ellis, P. Farinha-Marques, M. Cunha. 2017. Assessing mismatches in ecosystem services proficiency across the urban fabric of Porto (Portugal): the influence of structural and socioeconomic variables. Ecosystem Services. 23: 82-93
- Graça, M., P. Alves, J. Gonçalves, D.J. Nowak, R. Hoehn, P. Farinha-Marques, M. Cunha. 2017. Assessing how green space types affect ecosystem services delivery in Porto, Portugal. Landscape and Urban Planning 170: 195–208.
- Valor Bosque Urbano Madrid.pdf i-Tree report for Madrid in Spanish
- Under one canopy? Assessing the distributional environmental justice implications of street tree benefits in Barcelona
- Ecological Services of Urban Forest in Barcelona, Spain
- Contribution of Ecosystem Services to Air Quality and Climate Change Mitigation Policies: The Case of Urban Forest in Barcelona, Spain. A 2014 journal article detailing the Barcelona, Spain i-Tree Eco project findings, Baro et al.
- Ecosystem services as an economic strategy? i-Tree: An instrument for determining the value of urban trees. Zurich, Switzerland i-Tree Eco project (German). Thesis by Geraldine Walchli.
- Services écosystémiques des arbres isolés du canton de Genève (Analysis of trees in Canton, Genève, Switzerland using i-Tree Eco) - 2016
- Hyde Park Tree Benefits: i-Tree Eco Assessment, 2018 by Treeconomics and Royal Parks
- Valuing Ealing's Urban Trees: Ealing i-Tree Eco Technical Report, 2018 by Treeconomics and Trees for Cities
- Valuing Oldham's urban forest in 2017, an i-Tree Eco project by Treeconomics and Oldham Council
- Green Benefits in Victoria U.K. Business Improvement District (VBID): An i-Tree Eco, CAVAT, and G.I. Valuation Study
- Torbay's Urban Forest: Assessing Urban Forest Effects and Values. A report on the findings from the U.K. i-Tree Eco pilot project
- Valuing London's Urban Forest: An i-Tree Eco Assessment
- Estimating the Ecosystem Services Value of Edinburgh's Trees. Forest Research (UK) Report - August 2012
- Valuing the Natural Capital of Area 1 - A Pilot Study. A UK pilot study valuing highway green infrastructure
Acknowledgments and footnotes
1 Spanish translation of the Eco manual was financed by USAID Colombia and coordinated by the International Programs Office of the US Forest Service.
2 Spanish translation provided by Horacio De la Concha of AGRINET México.
3 Chinese simplified and traditional translation provided by the Taiwan Forestry Research Institute.
4 Korean overview of i-Tree provided by Hang Ryeol Na in April, 2011.
5 Japanese green business management working group webinar and demonstration of i-Tree Tools provided by Satoshi Hirabayashi of the Davey Institute.
6 Spanish translation of Eco manuals and guides was supported by the International Programs Office of the US Forest Service.
7 Translations provided by the Limited English Proficiency Program of the USDA Forest Service.