i-Tree promotional and informational materials are posted on this page. These may be used at presentations, workshops or other similar events. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have materials and are interested in sharing with other i-Tree users.
i-Tree Suite Summary and individual fact sheets
Brief summary documents that describe the i-Tree suite and some individual desktop and online applications.
- i-Tree Tools Summary (.pdf)
- i-Tree Tools International Summary (.pdf)
- i-Tree Design Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Canopy Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Landscape Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Eco v6 Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Hydro Fact Sheet (.pdf) (development has stopped for this tool, as we focus on its underlying model as part of Hydro+ in the i-Tree Research Suite)
Wisconsin DNR's Streets & Canopy fact sheet templates
The i-Tree Streets & Canopy Factsheet template files and instructions are provided courtesy of the Wisconsin DNR. You will need Adobe Creative Suite software and skills to modify with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. We are not able to provide technical assistance in using these files.
- WDNR fact sheet guidelines and disclaimer (.pdf)
- WDNR i-Tree fact sheet for street trees Adobe template set & instructions (23mb) (.zip)
- WDNR i-Tree Canopy fact sheet Adobe template set & instructions (39mb) (.zip)
The following WDNR fact sheet template can be modified using Microsoft Publisher.
- WDNR Street Tree MS Publisher fact sheet version (.pub) 17MB
A Guide to Assessing Urban Forests
A US Forest Service publication describing field and aerial based urban forest assessment tool options including advantages and limitations of i-Tree Eco, i-Tree Vue and i-Tree Canopy.
An image file of the official i-Tree Logo.
- Official Logo (.tif)
i-Tree Promotional Video Trailers
These videos were produced by Netherlands-based VHG Trade Association, Branchevereniging VHG.
- Intro to i-Tree: Value of a tree? (English) 1:30 min.
- i-Tree: Wat is een boom waard? (Dutch) 1:30 min.
These video trailers were developed as promotional pieces to creatively introduce prospective audiences to the i-Tree software suite of tools and to the i-Tree Landscape web application.
i-Tree Introduction Brochure
This two-page i-Tree brochure describes basic i-Tree concepts and audiences who may be interested in utilizing i-Tree.
- i-Tree Brochure (.pdf)
Community Trees: A Living Investment
This 20 minute video discusses numerous benefits that community trees provide. The video features interviews with several researchers, volunteers, business owners, advocates and more.