i-Tree promotional and informational materials are posted on this page. These may be used at presentations, workshops or other similar events. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have materials and are interested in sharing with other i-Tree users.
i-Tree 2018 Suite Summary and individual factsheets
A two-page summary document that describes the i-Tree assessment applications that are available in the 2018 i-Tree Suite and individual application factsheets.
- i-Tree 2018 Suite Summary (.pdf)
- i-Tree Design Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Canopy Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Landscape Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Hydro Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- i-Tree Eco v6 Fact Sheet (.pdf)
Wisconsin DNR's Streets & Canopy factsheet templates
The i-Tree Streets & Canopy Factsheet template files and instructions are provided courtesy of the Wisconsin DNR. You will need Adobe Creative Suite software and skills to modify with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. We are not able to provide technical assistance in using these files.
- WDNR fact sheet guidelines and disclaimer (.pdf)
- WDNR i-Tree Streets fact sheet files (.zip)
- WDNR i-Tree Canopy fact sheet files (.zip)
The following WDNR i-Tree Streets fact sheet template can be modified using Microsoft Publisher.
A Guide to Assessing Urban Forests
A US Forest Service publication describing field and aerial based urban forest assessment tool options including advantages and limitations of i-Tree Eco, i-Tree Vue and i-Tree Canopy.
An image file of the official i-Tree Logo.
- Official Logo (.tif)
i-Tree Promotional Video Trailers
These videos were produced by Netherlands-based VHG Trade Association, Branchevereniging VHG.
- Intro to i-Tree: Value of a tree? (English) 1:30 min.
- i-Tree: Wat is een boom waard? (Dutch) 1:30 min.
These video trailers were developed as promotional pieces to creatively introduce prospective audiences to the i-Tree software suite of tools and to the i-Tree Landscape web application.
i-Tree Introduction Brochure
This two-page i-Tree brochure describes basic i-Tree concepts and audiences who may be interested in utilizing i-Tree.
- i-Tree Brochure (.pdf)
Community Trees: A Living Investment
This 20 minute video discusses numerous benefits that community trees provide. The video features interviews with several researchers, volunteers, business owners, advocates and more.
- Community Trees: A Living Investment (embedded video)