Guides & Utilities
Here are some additional guides and smaller tools that may be of use.
Guides relating to i-Tree
- i-Tree Glossary (via your web browser) - confused by terminology? start here!
- i-Tree Tools International Summary (PDF download)
- The Guide to Assessing Urban Forests (PDF download)
- The Sustainable Urban Forest: A flexible roadmap for Urban Forest planning (PDF download)
- i-Tree Tool Decision Matrix (PDF download) - developed by the Urban Forest Assessment Subcommittee of the Urban & Community Forestry Committee of the Northeast-Midwest Alliance of State Foresters
- Which i-Tree Tool Should I Use? (via your web browser) - a guide to our tools
If you are using i-Tree Eco and collecting plot data in the field, skip the paper forms and use our mobile solution:
- i-Tree Eco Mobile Data Collection (web browser tool optimized for mobile devices)