i-Tree Eco V6 Resources
i-Tree Eco v6 Resources
- i-Tree Eco model enhancements for version 6 - A (pdf) document describing enhancements and changes in the i-Tree Eco v6 methods pertaining to air pollution modeling processes and valuations, which may cause pollution removal and monetary estimate differences from Eco v5 outputs. (Updated May 10, 2016)
- i-Tree Eco estimates of grass effects on air pollutant removal - A (pdf) research paper published in 2018 which reports on air pollutants removed by grass and associated health benefits in the conterminous U.S: "Air quality and human health impacts of grasslands and shrublands in the United States" by Gopalakrishnan, V., Hirabayashi, S., Ziv, G., & Bakshi, B.R. The methods described in this paper are implemented in i-Tree Eco.
- i-Tree Eco wildlife modeling methods - A (pdf) research paper published in 2014 which includes the methods used for wildlife modeling in i-Tree Eco: "Using urban forest assessment tools to model bird habitat potential" by Lerman, S.B., Nislow K.H., Nowak D.J., DeStefano S., King D.I., & Jones-Farrand D.T.
- i-Tree v6 Pollutant Removal, Biogenic Emissions and Hydrologic Processes Descriptions v1.1 - A document (pdf) describing i-Tree Eco v6 ecosystem services methods and processes integrated in i-Tree Landscape, Canopy, Design and Forecast including international adaptations for Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. (Updated April 14, 2016)
- Surface weather and upper air preprocessor description.pdf - Description of the script used to process the NCEI (formerly NCDC) weather so that it can be used within the i-Tree Eco and i-Tree Hydro applications.
- i-Tree Eco v6 Pollution and Weather Station Availability - A spreadsheet (xlsx)list showing available weather and pollution data and number of monitors for the years 2005 to 2013 for Australia, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- i-Tree Eco v6 Weather Station Validation Description - A (pdf) document describing the i-Tree Eco v6 methods used to validate weather stations and interpolation process used for missing data gaps.
- i-Tree Eco v6 Weather Station Validation Results - A spreadsheet showing weather station validation results for existing weather stations from 2005 to 2015. Validation results include all countries with available weather data.